Saturday, August 28, 2010

Samantha & Trevor - Married

Samantha & I go way back. Ok, not WAY back, but we go back a good few number of years. Her Auntie, is my Best Friend (you'll see that i typically refer to her as my BFF).

Trevor & Samantha met where many people meet....at work. I still remember the first time that he came to meet the family, at a birthday bbq. I'm sure he was overwhelmed not only by all the people, but by the food as well. Because we always have enough food to feed an army.

Last week, at The Orting Manor, they vowed to love one another for all eternity. They were surrounded by those that have loved them since they were little & those who have become their friends along the way.

Samantha & Trevor, I hope that you enjoy your new married life & your time in Jamaica as well. I wish you nothing but love & happiness. Love you...












No comments:

Post a Comment