Sunday, August 15, 2010

Okekai & Steven - Married

Yesterday I had the pleasure of shooting Okekai & Steven's wedding day. I remember last year when the planning began & I was asked if I'd be their photographer...the year flew by so fast.

The morning started with the girls getting their makeup done at the MAC counter at Nordstrom's at the Tacoma Mall while sipping on iced mocha's. It seemed as though from the moment we left there, the day took full speed & before I knew it, the ceremony was in full swing.

As the 93 degree weather beamed down on the guests, there wasn't a dry eye as Steven confessed his love & admiration for Okekai. I found myself wiping my eyes several times so that I could focus on what I was shooting. The ceremony was short & sweet ending with a sand ceremony & then they were announced as husband & wife.

Okekai & Steven, thank you. Thank you for reminding me that love is so sweet & so kind. I admire the love & sincerity that surrounds the both of you & your boys. Mahalo for everything...







































No comments:

Post a Comment